- Chemical Bank
- Personal Banking
- Card Options
- Checking and Savings Options
- Online & Mobile
- Business Banking
- Cash Management
- Merchant Services
- Card Services
- Electronic Solutions
- Automatic Sweeps
- Investment Sweeps
- Governmental Banking
- Purchase Other Real Estate
- Wealth Management
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- For Non-Profits
- For NW Bank Clients
- About Chemical Bank
- Security Center
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Mortgage: Rent Vs Buy Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Business Checking Estimated Cost Calculator
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Future Value Calculator
- Home Budget Analysis
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Agreements and Disclosures
SMS Promo Alerts
Chemical Bank Promo Alerts Program
Text JOIN to 65899 to join Chemical Bank Promo Alerts. 4 msgs/mo. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
Text STOP to 65899 to stop receiving Chemical Bank Promo Alerts messages from Chemical Bank.
For additional information, text HELP to 65899 or contact our Customer Care Center by email at CustomerCareCenter@ChemicalBankMI.com or call (800) 867-9757.
SMS Promo Alerts Terms and Conditions
Your use of any aspect of the Program will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Program. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the Program by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to all mobile text messages. Once you have joined, you will receive 4 messages per month.
- You agree that the cell phone number you enter in the Program is registered in your name, and that you will not initiate messages to the cell phone of any other person or entity
- We provide the Program "as is" and shall not be held liable for your participation in the Program and/or use of the Content, information, or material contained therein. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- Promotions communicated via the Program are subject to change at the sole discretion of Chemical Bank.
- These Terms and Conditions describe our Chemical Bank Promo Alerts program. Please note this is a separate mobile/SMS program from Chemical Bank Mobile Banking. Chemical Bank Mobile Banking has a separate Terms and Conditions document which can be viewed by clicking here.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless.